cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - DEF01

GMBeta18
Joining in

Hi,

Just started my service a few days ago. since then i've been physically unable to make an account as it keeps giving me a DEF01 error. I've tried everything listed on here - cleared cookies and cache, new browser, both registration links - nada

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @GMBeta18

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here! 

I'm so sorry to hear you are effected by this error message. Can you try and register via this link for me and let me know if you get the same error message? 

Thank you. 

Hi,

Yep, same exact message.

Hi @GMBeta18,

I do apologise. At what point does that error message appear for you exactly? Can you also try registering via the My Virgin Media app too?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

I’ve tried through the app as well, no luck. It happens when it asks me to put in the email I used to purchase my service when trying to create an account.

Hi @GMBeta18,

I do apologise. So that we can take a closer look at what's going on for you, I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!