cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error DEF01 not able to access account

loopyloz77
Tuning in

HI

After numerous attempts over the course of a couple of months now, I have finally come to the forums for help. 

I am unable to access my online account at all. My Username and password have remained the same for years but apparently they no longer work.

I have tried to reset the password, same error message appears.

I have tried resetting my email address, but it doesn't even recognise my date of birth and account number. (pretty sure I've got those right)

I have tried resetting my cache, different browsers, and different computers just to make sure. but still no luck. Nothing seems to work, and all I want to do is pay my bill online.......

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @loopyloz77,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you're also having some issues accessing your online account. It is an issue we are aware of but I would love to take a closer look into this for you. 

Will pop you a PM so we can confirm some details and take it from there 🙂

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @loopyloz77,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you're also having some issues accessing your online account. It is an issue we are aware of but I would love to take a closer look into this for you. 

Will pop you a PM so we can confirm some details and take it from there 🙂

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Many thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi   Ayisha_B

I have now replied to your PM Thanks

LDocherty

Is there anyone able to help me with this as I now been charged a late fee cause I cannot get in my account so I didn't even know I had the bill. Could a moderator please reset all my log in details 🙏 please.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there loopyloz77,

Welcome back to the community.

You should be able to receive bills via email anyway, have you received any correspondence as such through that channel?

If not then there should be paper billing. 

Let us know,

Kain

I understand that but it would be better if I can access my account which I not been able to for few month now. Phoned up today and still not got access this is becoming very stressful 😫

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @loopyloz77,

I can see you are in a private message with another agent, this will get back to you as soon as possible.

I am sorry for the wait on this being resolved.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thankyou so much Ayisha_B you are the best 🙂 🙂 

Hi loopyloz77, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and letting us know things are resolved for you now. 🙂

If you have any further issues, don't hesitate to pop back here and let us know. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team