cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erroneous £1.95 charge for 'package changes'

Stoo2
On our wavelength

Just received my next VM bill, and there is an extra £1.95 charge added for 'package changes'. 

It seems to relate to the changes Virgin Media made to my phone line on the 10th March - the bill details the phone line rental being removed and then re-added.

According to the blurb VM sent out prior to the changes to the phone line (ie. Now coming through the hub), there would be no charge for the change over - and why should there be, when i didn't ask for it anyway...

Why is this extra charge there? It needs to be removed. I am not paying VM extra for something VM chose to do and was told I would not be charged for. 

Please advise, thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Stoo2,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you have some extra charges on this month's bill and that it looks like you're being charged for the Home Phone Switchover

I'll be more than happy to look into this for you and see what we can do to help. I will send you a Private Message, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right side of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Stoo2,

Thank you for chatting to me over Private Messages. I'm glad that we were able to have this issue resolved. 

Please keep an eye on your bills and let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Stoo2
On our wavelength
Thanks for sorting that out Paulina, have a good weekend.