Menu
anminzhu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Equipment return, part 2

Following my previous post about Virgin not being able to send the equipment return package until after I had already left the company, a virgin rep here expedited my package but it still didn't arrive in time. So on my final day in the UK I took over 2 hours out of my day to make the long trip to the closest Virgin Media store to return my package by hand.

Now, over a week later, I have received an email from Virgin Media saying that I haven't returned my equipment yet and I'm going to be charged. Does it really take them this long to scan the bar codes on my equipment, or did the store lose it right after I handed it to them? (I wanted to wait until the person scanned them but he seemed impatient that I was hanging around so I left)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment return, part 2

Hi anminzhu,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

If this was returned to the store then this will be sent back to one of our centres to get it processed.

Once this has been done we will update the account. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
anminzhu
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you know how long this usually takes? It's been over two weeks now since I returned it and I just received a text message from Virgin saying I still need to return the equipment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @anminzhu

Once you have sent it back, it can take up to 14 working days for it to be processed through the warehouse and your account updated.

There may be an overlap between us receiving the equipment and the notifications that go out. 

I've located your account so will pop you  Private Message to go through security and get this checked for you 🙂 

Look out for the purple envelope and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for your Private Message reply @anminzhu

Hope that you were happy with the information provided - if you need any more information, you know where we are. 

Thanks again. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos