Menu
Highlighted
jmitchok
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Equipment return issue

I called Virgin to cancel my broadband account as I moved to the US. I was told they would mail me the box to return the equipment but I never received it. I returned the equipment in the original packaging to a Virgin store and got a receipt. However, I keep receiving emails saying I haven't returned it and have been billed £40. The chat function is not working and it is extremely costly for me to call from the US to try to resolve this. I have also tried to email with no response. Is there any other way to contact Virgin to take care of this as I did return the equipment in a timely manner?

samhen1
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment return issue

I.ve been sent a return envelope 9 times!!!!  never recieved it.. but I can recieve a bill for 95!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jmitchok, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's great having you here although we're sorry for the issues you have had since returning your equipment to us. 

In order to get this noted on the account I will need some information from you. I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jmitchok, 

Thanks for coming back to me via Private message with the information I needed. 

I have referred these details over to the Equipment Returns team to see if we can track the equipment. Without the receipt it does make things a lot harder and sometimes impossible so we will need to wait and see what they advise. 

I'm hopeful with the details you have given, the charge can be removed 🙂 

I'll come back to you as soon as I have any information. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi jmitchok, 

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked in to this for you 🙂

The team have come back to me and confirmed they have been able to track down the equipment. 

If any charges were added on to the account then these have been refunded to the account for you 🙂 

If you have any further issues, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
jmitchok
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Great! Thank you so much for your help and I'll let you know if there are any further issues.

0 Kudos
azerty
Settling in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem with Virgin ...

0 Kudos