cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment Returns - I've replied requesting "Email Label" but not received an email back

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

I am trying to return my Hub4 that was never activated due to an account issue.

I have replied to the email requesting return asking to email a label to me so I can print at home but have not received an email as yet.

Jon

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Jon,

You can request the returns pack which includes the label using the following 

/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment/request-returns-pack 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

Yes, I am not sure if this is a simple "return your kit" request from Virgin as it specifically names the serial number of the equipment to be retruned , unlike other more generic "return your kit" requests.

This relates to an account failure at the virgin end where I had kit delivered that I would never have been able to use . 

This has since been sorted and a new Hub4 was sent out on a new order and now I have to return the one that was initially shipped.

Thanks for your reply but I need a member of the Forum team to confirm what I need to do and perhaps chase up a reply that I need from the EquipmentReturns@virginmedia.co.uk email address that I replied to.

Jon

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @jonnyfa.

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry that you have had some issues with returning your equipment. 

We don't have an email addressed that is monitored.

You are able to order equipment return packaging here https://virg.in/returnkit

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

Ok then you probably need to change the automatic emails that are sent out , this is an extract of the email I received from EquipmentReturns@virginmedia.co.uk :

I have removed the Hub4 serial number from below otherwise its exactly as I received it via email and I duly replied with "email label"

Jon

Hello,

We recently sent you some new kit. We noticed you haven't activated it yet. Do you need any help with it?

It's really easy to activate your new kit. If you've lost the instructions on how to do it, just click here .

Don't need the kit anymore?

If you don't, we'll need you to send it back to us in its original packaging.

This won't cost you a penny. We popped a pre-paid returns label inside the packaging your kit was delivered in. Simply stick it over your address on the package and drop it off at any CollectPlus point. Find your nearest one collectplus.co.uk/storefinder">here.

Need a new pre-paid returns label?

We can either email you one to print at home or send you one in the post. To arrange this, just reply to this email with the option you prefer:

1. Email label
  2. Post label

What needs to be returned?

So you know, the description and serial number of the kit we need back are:

Item Type Item Description Serial Number
Broadband RouterArris Super Hub 

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

CPEQS-P1-COM216

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

You learn something new every day. 

Really sorry for the misinformation @jonnyfa

When did you send the email to the team? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

jonnyfa
On our wavelength

I replied on the day they sent that email.

And again today just in case it needed specific words in the body of the message , but looks like they are not responding to emails anyway according to the reply from the forum team.

I have used the link they sent to request a returns label/box/packet.

Ultimately I just need proof that I have sent the hub4 with the correct serial number back to them. I'll be taking pictures if the box , what's in it , etc before it goes anywhere

Jon