cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer failed to turn up

Mart471
Joining in

There was meant to be an engineer coming today to replace a lead in cable to our house. The cable was put underground a couple of weeks ago but was meant to be connected today.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Martyn,

Sorry for any confusion caused - the Area Field Manager has said that a technician is going to swing my this morning to complete the work. You won't need to be in for this as it will all be external.

Let me know if you need anything else from here.

All the best,

Beth

Beth

DeludedFool
Joining in

I have had serious on off problems for over a year, mostly off, I have serious health issues so health comes first, I called a out an Engineer to check things from my house he changed a couple of cables but after testing he confirmed that the signal was having Interference from outside, the engineer arranged for the line from the street to my house was to be replaced or cable, yesterday 21/12/2021 the Engineers failed to turn up also they never even contacted me, as a Disabled person who is House Bound I class the internet as my Life line it's been terrible I am seriously thinking of changing my provider becaUSE trying to contact virgin media is Impossible totally fedup ,

Hi @DeludedFool,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having an ongoing issue with your service and that your engineer visit did not take place. I can understand the frustration caused and want to best help.

I have been able to access your account and I can see you have an upcoming appointment in regards to this. Are you able to see this in your my VM account under the tab " My upcoming orders and appointments"?

If not please let us know and we will do our best to help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs