cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Visit?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I called VM this evening to discuss my linked Netflix account and the automated service informed me ‘a technician is all set to visit. To change or hear my appointment…’

I haven’t arranged an engineer visit and there’s nothing showing in the app either. Can someone from the Forum team shed any light on this, please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi luapluap, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

It looks like the system has generated a ticket associated to a fault with the service. This is not an appointment for a visit so I am sorry the automated service gave that information.

Are you currently experiencing any issues with the service at the moment? 

Thanks

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When is the appointment for? Does the automated line tell you, and/or is it showing under "my appointments" on your myVM online account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the confusion caused with this.

I located your account using your forums details, I did notice that something has been booked but with no date or time. When you spoke with the agent did they mention why they raised this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I didn’t actually speak to anyone, and certainly not where there would be a need to book an engineer. The automated message didn’t state when the appointment is for. I’m also away at the moment.

I’m also not aware of any reason why an engineer is needed so it’s all very weird.

The appointment isn’t showing in the app or via my account. 

Thanks. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi luapluap, 

Thank you for getting back to us. 

It looks like the system has generated a ticket associated to a fault with the service. This is not an appointment for a visit so I am sorry the automated service gave that information.

Are you currently experiencing any issues with the service at the moment? 

Thanks

Nat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for clarifying. 

I have an ongoing issue which I reported in May and August - impossible to set recordings from my mini box. Apart from that, all okay.

I was advised it’s a known issue but still waiting for a fix. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you. 

If I pop you a private message just to clarify some details, are you happy for me to get this ticket closed down?

I will send the message over to you now if you are happy to proceed. 

I would also be happy to look in to the recording issue for you too 🙂

Thanks 

Nat

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Natalie_L wrote:

Thank you. 

If I pop you a private message just to clarify some details, are you happy for me to get this ticket closed down?

I will send the message over to you now if you are happy to proceed. 

I would also be happy to look in to the recording issue for you too 🙂

Thanks 

That’ll be great. Thank you.