cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract and post the kit

feliciana
Joining in

Hi

my contract is ending tomorrow and I was supposed to receive the box to post it back but I haven’t received anything yet. 

what should I do? 

thanks a lot 

feliciana 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @feliciana 

The returns packaging is usually sent out after the services have been disconnected.

You can actually order returns packaging online via https://www.virginmedia.com/request-returns-pack 

Also full details for returning equipment plus links to your local collect plus store, and also how to print your own returns label if needed are on <<< this page >>> 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks a lot! 

I didn’t do anything because they said me 

they will have sent it to me without doing anything and I should have sent it back the day after I received it. 

this is a bit unclear as Information

thanks 

feliciana 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @feliciana 

You shouldn't need to do anything, the returns packaging should arrive automatically if yuo need  it, probably in around 10 days, however if you don't receive it then you now have all the necessary info to order the packaging yourself.

Depending on which equipment you do have, you may not receive packaging as not all equipment needs returning as some of it is now obsolete. .

The current list of equipment do VM need back is:-

V6 Box, 360 Box, TV Stream Box, Hub 4, Hub 5, Powerline Wi-Fi Adapter, Powerline Ethernet, Wi-Fi Booster, Wi-Fi Pod and Emergency Back-Up Line (EBUL)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey @feliciana,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sad to hear that you will be leaving us, everything that @newapollo has said is correct, the packaging usually takes around 10 day after disconnection, from that point then yes send back as soon as you get it, the links already provided too are super useful to help understand what needs to be done when.

If you have any further questions do let us know. 

Cheers. Joe

If my experience last time I left is anything to go by, VM will send you texts and emails claiming you haven't returned the equipment yet and you may be charged ..
... on the day you return home to find the returns packaging has come through the letterbox that day while you were out