Menu
Highlighted
petemac65
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

End of Contract

My 18 month contract has a couple of months left.  I am looking around for the best new deal, what do I need to do if I decide to leave Virgin and end my contract?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: End of Contract

hiya @petemac65 if you want to cancel your virignmedia account/services you would need to give 30 days notification by calling customer relations via 150 / 0345 454 1111 choosing options 1-4-5 (thinking of leaving us), normally they would offer some sort of deal to keep you to stay this would tie you into a new contract for 12 months.. the price will not be the same as new customers in case your wondering.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Hearts
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am looking to end my contract as i have just received my bill to be paid in february only to find it has increased by nearly £20!!
I have tried to read my bill online and it appears i have to make a virgin email address..Well excuse meeee but being 67 years of age i refuse to use more than my normal email address.virgin will NOT make me use another!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi hearts, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about this. 

Usually when signing up to Virgin Media, you ware given 2 options. 1) to sign up by creating a Virgin Media email address or 2) using a different email address as your username. 

You don't have to have a Virgin Media email address in order to access your bills. 

It sounds as though a promotional offer has finished on the account. You'll need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They will also be the ones to talk to if you would prefer to cancel your account. 

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos