cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End date confirmation email

bennymo
Tuning in

Need help as I am leaving Virgin media but have not received final leaving email and date confirmation. When I sign into virgin media account it has not updated it but I have gone through the whole process and it has definatly been confirmed I just haven't received this notification yet. Please help

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there bennymo,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Just regarding the cancellation, when was the notice placed?

Let us know,

Kain

Hi,

The end date is the 07th July I did find a very brief email confirmation about this and it has all been sorted I just received a bill for next month which I think I remembered saying I would receive and to ignore because it was a bill for the following month after my account finishes. Which I'm guessing think I ignore?? Please can you clarify this for me...? I can try to send you/forward the emails I have? Should I do this??

thanks for getting back to me

Ben

Thanks for the update, glad to see you have been able to see the confirmation.

If a bill has been generated before the cancellation date and covers a period which you will have no services for you will usually see a pro rates credit to cover the period you are not paying for.

For example, if a bill is generated today and covers the period from 01/07-01/08 and your services terminate on 07/07 you'll only pay for the period of 01/07-07/07. The period in the bill after this will then generally be covered by a credit as you are no longer using the service.

I hope this helps clear things up for you regarding the final bill. If you need any further help with this please let us know, we are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

It does and thanks for the clarification on this 

You're very welcome 🙂

Please let us know if there's anything further we can help with anytime.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules