cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails being sent to wrong email address

Leakiki
Joining in

When I first registered to virgin I used my mums email address and I thought I managed to change it all to my email address in my profile because my billing emails come through to the correct email address but the emails about my bundle ect are still going to my mums email address and I want to use the one in my profile before she gets rid of it or I won't be able to view them at all. 

10 REPLIES 10

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Leakiki,

Thank you for reaching out to us, sorry to hear you haven't been able to change your contact email address, I have tried to locate your account with the details we have for you and haven't been able to, so I can check and update this for you, I will send you an invite into as private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to start?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul

I'm having the same problem so I wonder if you can help me. My old email address was compromised so I had to change it. 

I changed my details in my virgin media but virgin emails keep going to old address.

Thanks.

Hi @PeterSavo, thanks for your post here in the Community, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

RedHaze82
Tuning in

I have the same issue. I updated my details in my account but mails are atill going to the old email address I barely use anymore. 

Hi RedHaze82 👋🏼.

Hi there, our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

this morning which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible. -AH

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

RedHaze82
Tuning in

Hi,

Mt issue isn't to do with virgin email service as I don't use that. My issue is I changed the email address used for my account access and assumed that email notifications would go to that new address but they're still going to the old address that I originally used to set up my account.

Hi, the issue you replied with is different from the problem I'm having. I have changed my account email address from my old Hotmail to a Gmail address and mails from virgin are still going to the old Hotmail one. Are you able to assist with this?

Aah apologies for any confusion caused @RedHaze82 

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you so will pop you a PM 📩 now to confirm some details and we can take it from there. 

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs