cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email log in

shamick59
Dialled in

I am fed up with regularly being locked out of my email account!  I am on holiday and cannot access my email account again!  Same message account details not recognised   I can’t change my password as I get told account not available. I can’t afford to phone from abroad and be on hold for ages   Can anyone help please - thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shamick59, 

Thanks for your post and for coming back to us in the Community. Apologies to hear your email has been locked while you're abroad. 

We can certainly take a look at this for you however we will need to pass data protection with you first. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shamick59, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message and confirming the team have reset things for you. 

To change the password to something more memorable to you, you wouldn't need to reset. Instead if you just sign in to My VM and then update settings > account details > edit next to password > type the new password you want it to be. Press save and that should do it for you 🙂

Pop back and let me know how that goes for you. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you so much for your help  I have finally got everything sorted  TBH though I can't keep going through this as it is happening too frequently now.  Perhaps time to move away from VM despite your help - thank you again

Hi shamick59, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. I'm glad to hear all is sorted for you now although it is a shame you are thinking of leaving us. 

Hopefully things will remain on a smooth sailing course now and nothing will go wrong again. 

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team