cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from Netflix

AndyG58
On our wavelength

I can see there have been a lot of issues with Netflix recently but I can't see one the same as mine.

I received an email from Netflix this morning

Unfortunately, Virgin Media has let us know that your account could not be billed through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective from Thursday, 5th May 2022.
If you have any billing questions please contact Virgin Media.

They're not wrong, yesterday I was happily watching Better Call Saul, today I can't log in at all. If Virgin Media are unable to provide Netflix themselves then you need to remove the charge from my bill so that I can set up my own account with them.

15 REPLIES 15

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @evansabove123

Thank you for your reply

If you log in via the app this should definitely be there, please can you give it a try and update me? We will investigate further from here if not. 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AndyG58

Thank you for your reply

I am going to drop you a private message to investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I tried on the app and it's not there either?20220506_183447.jpg

When you get to this button on the app if you choose manage subscription it takes you to netflix to reapply @ 10.99 the subscription is already showing as active on vm..i paid this 2 days ago its clearly an issue with vm...

Screenshot_20220506-185244_Chrome~2.jpg

evansabove123
Tuning in
  • 6th time contacting VM 
    All avenues such as your telephone whatsapp and forums have proved a dismal failiure..this is the last attempt before I contact the media and office of fair trading regarding you charging me for Netflix removing the service and not restoring it..a clear breach of contract..30 mins on the phone to your advisors who cannot solve then hang up..your forum advisors who only speak to you privately and close issue with no resolution..dont ask me to call you again.you show service as active but Netflix advise they have cancelled via Vm..I've not rec'd the email you should have sent and had no contact from you..resolve this or stop charging me

Thanks for coming back to us @evansabove123.

I can see that you are speaking to my colleague via private message, he will be able to look into this further for you with your latest response in the conversation. 

Regards,

Steven_L