cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email confirmation for cancellation of contract

angelasheard
Joining in

Hi there,

I called Virgin Media to cancel my broadband contract on 9th May. Despite calling back again on two occasions and asking for email confirmation of this cancellation, I haven't yet received any. Please could Virgin Media send me a confirmation email as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4

s_murphy88
Tuning in
I'm in a similar boat here, though I have an email about the disconnection.

They just havent sent my final bill and I'm worried they're going to try and charge another month. I hope you get somewhere, because this company has been a pain for me.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi angelasheard

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the confusion over this. It's not something we normally do, the cancellation would just happen as per the request made. I shall send you a PM though to get some details and then I'll be happy to confirm in writing via PM what is happening.

Best.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks very much for your reply and your PM - I have now called Virgin Media again and they have sent me a confirmation that my contract has been cancelled via email.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @angelasheard

Just to update the thread, this was resolved via the customer calling in.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill