cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email asking for equipment I don't have.

Mohsin
Dialled in

I've left VM and sent back my TV box and Router which has been received by VM but now I've had an email asking for WiFi Booster and Ethernet Booster or I'll be charged £60. I was part of the trials for these items and I had quite a while ago sent back the WiFi booster which an Admin on this forum (Kev) had sorted out the returns label. The Ethernet booster never quite worked well for me after a good while and I was told to just recycle it. I explained the above when I did put my cancellation in and was told I wouldn't be charged for those items but here I am being asked for it or I'll be charged £60. 

Can an Admin contact me in regards to this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mohsin, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message and passing data protection. 

I have gone in to our systems now and removed the outstanding boosters for you. This will stop any charges being applied and will also stop communication about the return. As some messages are pre-planned/set in advance, you may get one or two. Ignore these but if you receive any after a week, pop back here to let me know. 

Take care and if there is anything else we can do, let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mohsin, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you're receiving these emails. 

We can certainly take a look at this for you but will need to confirm some information with you as well as pass data protection. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Kath,

I have replied to your private message.

Thanks

Hi Mohsin, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message and passing data protection. 

I have gone in to our systems now and removed the outstanding boosters for you. This will stop any charges being applied and will also stop communication about the return. As some messages are pre-planned/set in advance, you may get one or two. Ignore these but if you receive any after a week, pop back here to let me know. 

Take care and if there is anything else we can do, let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you Kath, I appreciate the help you've provided.

Hi @Moshin, thanks for your reply.

You are very welcome - I'll get your thanks passed on!
Regards

Tom_W