cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email address to raise an issue over billing

Redman561
Joining in

Does anyone know the email address to raise an issue about the agreed contract amount and then the actual billing amount.

Tried calling and if they cannot read answer from their script they are not very helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM don't have CS-by-email.

If you explain your issue on here, VM staff should pickup your post in a day or so and may be able to assist. Other community users may also wade in with advice in the meantime.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM don't have CS-by-email.

If you explain your issue on here, VM staff should pickup your post in a day or so and may be able to assist. Other community users may also wade in with advice in the meantime.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Redman561
Joining in

I have been advised to post the issue on here in the hope VM see the problem and help.

So, I i renewed my package at the end of December and received an email with my new contract and that stated the monthly amount and first bill after the inception of the new contract term.

The problems are that the first bill was higher than the quoted amount and the monthly bills are higher than quoted.

I tried calling Cs, but no matter how many times I explained my issue they wanted to read a scripted response and did not acknowledge I had a contract with differing amounts on to what the charges are showing on my account. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does the contracted amount match the monthly billed amount?

Are there any additional charges on your monthly bill that could account for any difference?

Certainly no the monthly amount... And that is the bigger issue than the first month bill.. But off to check... And thanks for responding... 

Just checked and no additional charges... 

Hi @Redman561 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.  

I am sorry to hear of any confusion around your monthly package price.  I would like to offer some clarity.  And if required, raise complaint on your behalf.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee, 

How do i contact you with specific details??