cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Verification not received

pablomart83
Joining in

Hi,

I've been trying to register for My Virgin Media having just became a new customer 

everytime I try to log in it says my email hasn’t been verified I have on multiple days pressed the button for another verification email to be sent but I've not had any emails through.

Any advice? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @pablomart83, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pablomart83,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues trying to register for a new account online. Can we ask if you have been installed currently?

If you have not yet been installed, this may be the reason why your unable to register and have not received the verification email. 

Please let us know if you've had our services installed.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hello,

They haven't installed me yet. I am a new customer (hoping to be). Your question is unexpected, as I was provided with a link to track/modify the shipment, which I should be able to open from the app, but cannot due to this login issue. I have also received an email to confirm direct debits and directed to the app. Sounds like a problem with your email authentication and validation service.

Is there any other way i can validate my email address to be able to access the App?

Appreciate your help.

Pablo

Hi @pablomart83, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to fully register for My Virgin Media.  If your services are active or not, can have an impact.  However, I would love to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi @pablomart83, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R