cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Proof of address change

Mossy86
Joining in

I have moved house and need to send proof of new address to remove the early termination fee. I have been told to send the proof to the email address my final bill was sent from but this turns out to be an unmonitored mail box. Does anyone know an email address I can send the proof to?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For the op I got an email today.

Says to reply to HomeMovers@virginmedia.co.uk or send paper copies to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA.

Accepted docs are:-

Bank statement
Mortgage information
Rental agreement
Driving licence
Insurance policy
Utility bill

Hope that helps.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

DMSMITH85
Tuning in

Same problem here. Any help greatly appreciated. 

Hi @Mossy86 and @DMSMITH85

Welcome to the community 

Sorry to hear about your concerns regarding where you can send your proof of address to. You should have received an automated email regarding this when your disconnection was booked. If you have not received, let me investigate this further to see if I can find the process for you. I'll come back you this directly when I have an update.  

In the meantime, if you can double check, the inbox, junk and spam folders of the contact email you have registered to the account to see if you have received anything from us regrading sending your proof of address. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

For the op I got an email today.

Says to reply to HomeMovers@virginmedia.co.uk or send paper copies to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA.

Accepted docs are:-

Bank statement
Mortgage information
Rental agreement
Driving licence
Insurance policy
Utility bill

Hope that helps.

I was given that email address. I have sent 2 utility bills last Friday. Waiting for a response or even acknowledgment.