cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Button on new homepage missing

howellrees
On our wavelength

Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but the new VM homepage doesn't have the email button to access login for email. Just has log-in to My Virgin Media.

My wife has an ntlworld email address as well as myself and can't find a way to access either from the homepage.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As far as I know both accounts can sign into My Virgin Media, and then there is an email login box at the bottom of the page. A secondary account in My Virgin Media wouldn't see a lot of the account details though.

Or you can use the link on the help page here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/manage-email-account

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As far as I know both accounts can sign into My Virgin Media, and then there is an email login box at the bottom of the page. A secondary account in My Virgin Media wouldn't see a lot of the account details though.

Or you can use the link on the help page here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/manage-email-account

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

howellrees
On our wavelength
Thanks. Will try that. It re-appeared after I clicked on the BAFTA Awards screen and showed a screen saying it was too late to vote but with the email button showing. Very strange but thanks for help.

Hi @howellrees,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you had issues accessing the email button.

We are however glad to hear the issue resolved itself. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

howellrees
On our wavelength

Just an update. It seems the new VM homepage has changed to an advertisment for the new Batman movies. You have to click on this homepage to get through to a second screen which has the email link. Seems a bit convoluted to just get through to the correct page.