cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Registration of LPA

RobBurlace
Tuning in

I need to register a lasting power of attorney.
I have the Swansea mail address.  However, I am working in Spain and am not overly confident that if posted here, the documents would actually reach the destination.

I wonder if it would be possible to send the documents appropriately certified electronically (Pdf)?

This would be safer and more speedy than hard copies

If so, please supply the name and electronic address for use.
Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi RobBurlace,

Thank you for posting and welcome to our Community Forum page 🙂

This is something I can help out with from here without you having to send over a copy of the documents through the mail.

I'm going to send you over a private message so I can look into this for you. Please check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Thanks,

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

47 REPLIES 47

RobBurlace
Tuning in

Can an LPA be registered by submitting a certified copy electronically in Pdf Format?  If so, what's the correct destination e.g. email or see other.
Thanks in advance

Hi RobBurlace,

Thank you for posting and welcome to our Community Forum page 🙂

This is something I can help out with from here without you having to send over a copy of the documents through the mail.

I'm going to send you over a private message so I can look into this for you. Please check out the purple envelope for a message from me.

Thanks,

Beth

Beth

Hi Beth,

I also need to do this for my mother, could you please help me out?

Thanks 🙂

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @AndyC64

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - we are more than happy to assist with your Power Of Attorney and are now able to accept them via the new Gov online scheme as long as you have the access code required for the website. 

If you have the older paper documents, we can accept a scanned copy of these instead. 

I'll pop you a Private Message so we can chat further and take the account information from you. Please do look out for the private message via the purple envelope in the top right of the page. Hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @AndyC64

Thanks so much for your Private Messages and email; glad that we have been able to help you out and get the account all updated. 

If you need anything else, you know where we are 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hi Beth

Can I kindly be provided with a digital link so I can provide a solicitor signed Lasting Power of Attorney

KeithR64
Tuning in

Virgin Media

Please may I have a digital link to set up a lasting power of attorney for my mum

Thanks

Keith

KeithR64
Tuning in
Please can I kindly be sent the link to digitally provide all Virgin Media need to accept and register a Lasting Power of Attorney

Thanks

Keith

KeithR64
Tuning in

How does one have Virgin Media accept a Lasting Power of Attorney from the OPG and Solicitor signed?

Been passed to 4 different Virgin Media people over the last 3 hours and keep getting hung up on.

Many thanks