cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebilling switching

Livyuk
Joining in

Can someone please help on how to switch over to ebilling.

My partner has been on the phone for half an hour going round in circles.

With no resolution, or help.

We have followed the guides online, but these don't seem to follow the updated account pages.

Thanks

David

4 REPLIES 4

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Livyuk, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues switching to ebilling, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please expand on what happens when you attempt to complete this online? Are you getting any error messages at all?

Thank you, 

Nat

Hi Natalie,

we have tried following the guide

https://my.virginmedia.com/discover/welcome/your-bill/ebilling.html_1

and following the link, the guides mention going to the "my profile" however, this doesnt seem to exist under the new purple layout,

Have followed the link in the above website to the sign up to ebilling, which takes us to the account details page,

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/account-settings/details

which doesnt have any options to sign up for ebilling,

The only option is listed under communication preferences which is already set to "ebills/email/text"

and dont know where to go from here,

Thanks

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Livyuk,

Thanks for coming back to us. We appreciate you trying to get et up with Ebilling, albeit unsuccessfully.

Due to this, I will try and assist you from our end.

So, I can take a look at your account for you, I will need to pop you over a private message and take some details. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Livyuk,

Thanks for the private message. Now you have registered for Ebilling the paper bill charge should stop.

If you receive any further charges, please come back to us and report this so we can investigate and raise this with our IT department for you.

Kind regards Jodi