cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early termination fee

kevin1988
Dialled in

Hello

I ask to cancel unbeknown to me I had a month left in my contract.  I have got my account back up and running again happy with the new price they gave me and all. just need the early termination fee wiped as I am now happy to stay. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @kevin1988,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing after your cancellation was aborted. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you're not cancelling, there won't be any EDF

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It was cancelled with immediate effect then put back on a few days later.  I was charged it on the next bill.  I can see it on my virgin media account.  Needs sorted really.  

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @kevin1988,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing after your cancellation was aborted. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L