cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPLANATION ON FINAL BILL

ThomasP2
On our wavelength

Good evening

Could one of the moderators please help me with an explanation regarding what was to be my final  bill. All my service were due to end on 25th August (my DD came out today 12/9/22 £147, this was previously £93 with my ultimate oomph deal which finished 25th Aug). During the last few days of my contract on 19/8/22, i was contacted by retentions and offered a BB only deal which convinced me to stay for another 18 months)

What i am struggling with is, i now have a £219 credit due to be applied to my account a month from Today, and taking into account my new DD, i wont be due another bill for 10 months !!.

Can i not have this returned to me in the form of a cheque refund ?

Its too much money in my opinion , to not be offered a refund

-------------------------------------

When i look at the breakdown in the "upcoming charge"s of partial charges, it has 20 entries, a culmination of debits and credits, and some of the amounts bare no explanation to what i was paying.

I would like to do this privately if i can

Thanks

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ThomasP2,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to assist with your query and resolve your issue.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ThomasP2,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you're facing this issue! I'll be more than happy to review our systems and help you look over your billing.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm some details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ThomasP2,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to assist with your query and resolve your issue.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Thanks for your excellent help behind the scenes Paulina.

many thanks

Thomas