cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail linked to an old account number

LasK2023
Joining in

Hi, I have recently rejoined virgin, when I log in my e-mail is linked to my previous account and I cannot see where I can register the new account information. Can you help?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey LasK2023, thanks for posting on our help forum and a warm welcome to our community. 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the issue with your online account after you've moved houses.
We'd love to help out, if your email has been used by another account in the past it may be still linked with it.

Could you tell us more on what error you get each time you're trying to register for a new account here?
Also, have you tried to sign in with your existing password to see if you can access this and check what account info come up there?

Lastly, would you be able to try registering with a different email address to see if you can successfully process the registration this way?

Do let us know if the above helps and how you get on, here to support you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Adri,

when I try to register for an account, a message says I already has an account with that e-mail. When I log in the account says it’s disconnected as it’s linked to my old account.

Is it possible to link my new account to my e-mail?

Thanks 

Hi LasK2023 👋 thank you for getting back to us! Sorry to hear about this My VM registration issue due to your email being linked with a former account. 

We can get this moved over for you, we will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details and process the switch. 

I will send you a PM now to offer support with this. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi All 👋 just returning to this public thread to keep things updated. 

Thanks for LasK2023 for PMing with me 📨, I was able to confirm a few account details and get a ticket raised with IT to clear the issue. This has now been resolved and they were able to register with My VM 👉 virg.in/myVM successfully with the current services account. Huge thanks for your patience whilst we got this sorted. 

Please let us know if there is anything outstanding you need our help with!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly