Menu
Highlighted
platty101
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

E Sign

Agreed a deal a few days ago as a new customer. Received an email today confirming the contract which is as expected and the email said just save a copy.  However, when logging in and viewing the contract it says contract unsigned. 

I have tried customers services but got nowhere. I don't want my install to have problems.

Anyone any experience of this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: E Sign

Hello Platty101, thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

There should be a button on the email which would say 'Click to sign', would you be able to let me know if you can see this or if this has been done please?

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
platty101
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily

Nothing on the email like that. It’s a PDF attachment only.

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Evening Chris,

Sorry for any confusion here, you don't have to sign the contract. Is the contract agreement correct that you've received?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
platty101
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Yes the contract emailed is all fine and as expected. it just said save a copy. My concern is that when you log into the Virgin Media account, click on bills and then contract then it says: 

"Your contract is currently unsigned. Please review and accept your contract before your services are installed. We sent you an email on the 4th of October with your contract to e-sign. If you require another copy, click here:" 

When you click to resend nothing actually happens. 

I just want reassurance that someone is going to turn up to connect me. 

Thanks

Chris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Chris,

Thank you for coming back to us, as john advised you don't have to sign the contract , I am more than happy to have a look to make sure everything is going ahead for your peace of mind.

I will send you an invite for a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.