cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Order?

AWM81
Joining in

I signed up for Volt on 20th June and received a contract summary txt that i approved. This appears to have gone through ok as i have received o2 new sim and im just waiting on the new hub 4 being delivered which is supposed to be happening on 28th. All great so far however, last night i've received another txt to approve contract this time under a different summary number. Please can someone from virgin confirm that a duplicate order hasn't been raised on my account? 

Thanking you in advance

Andrew

7 REPLIES 7

AWM81
Joining in

I signed up for Volt on 20th June and received a contract summary txt that i approved [REMOVED]. This appears to have gone through ok as i have received o2 new sim and im just waiting on the new hub 4 being delivered which is supposed to be happening on 28th. All great so far however, last night i've received another txt to approve contract this time under a different summary number [REMOVED]. Please can someone from virgin confirm that a duplicate order hasn't been raised on my account? 

Thanking you in advance

Andrew

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andrew, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Glad to hear your SIM has arrived, apologies for any concern caused by the text message! 

We can certainly look into this for you, I will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few details to investigate further. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can then return to the public thread with an update when possible. 

All the best! 

Molly

Just to add to the confusion i have received an email "Thanks for Making those changes" with an attached contract summary. This appears to be the contract i was on previously not the new Volt one i signed up for on the 20th?

Thank you for updating us Andrew. We'll be able to investigate this for you. I can see that my colleague has an open conversation with you regarding this issues. Please direct all your further question and update to them and they'll be able to assist you with this. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley 

just to add the hub 4 that i was told would be delivered yesterday wasn't. I queried via the Virgin whatsapp chat function and that team advised there wasn't an open order for the hub 4 and there is no pending order for Volt on my account? When i check my open orders in my virgin media i no longer see any??

Please can anyone on forum team help get to the bottom of this?

Hey @AWM81, thanks for the reply.

As stated by my colleague, an invite was sent for a private message?
If you could reply on there (purple envelope) and we can take this further for you.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas

yes have replied to those private messages but have had no response since Sunday. Also to further add i have received yet another contract summary txt this morning asking for approval again? 

Regards

Andrew