cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate Account

Enr17
Joining in

I just moved into a new flat and my address was listed on the virgin website (verified my move and everything using the virgin chat box nearly two weeks ago). Fast forward to today—I tried to connect my broadband I wasn’t able to since it looks like my entire building is listed under one address (none of this was mentioned to me on the chat 2 weeks ago)… which obviously isn’t the case since there are 3 flats in my building. I know for a fact the flat below me has virgin so I know that mine is definitely serviceable. Moreover, I was just told by someone on the phone that a duplicate form was submitted for me and I’ll have to wait up to 72hours to see if they will confirm. I find it strange that this would be needed since my address has 3 flats owned by 3 different people. Surely, accepting a duplicate address would mean more customers and more money for virgin.

Anyway… I just want to know if there is a way to confirm that my Duplicate form was actually submitted? Also wanted to see if my form will actually be approved? I would like to stay with virgin but I can’t wait too long (since I frequently work from home) and therefore may have to look into switching providers. 

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Enr17

Sorry to hear this has happened

Sadly as a Forum Team we are unable to help with any new accounts or Moves and Transfers issues on here 

We are confident that a Form will have been filled in to see what can be done about splitting th3 3 properties into 3 accounts 

You can use our Movers webchat here 

Gareth_L