cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading my package

webbc
On our wavelength

Before I start ringing up and making a fool of myself does anyone know if it’s possible   to downgrade your package mid contract? I’ve been with Virgin many years and I’m on the Volt package but will find it increasingly difficult to pay soon because of a massive energy price rise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Webbc,

Thank you for posting on our forum page.

Glad to see you are one of our Volt customers, we understand it may be challenging with energy costs spiking up - this has affected both ourselves and our customers. 
However, being with both VM and O2 gives you great discounts and benefits.

Our team can offer the option to upgrade or downgrade a package without affecting your contract length.

Please, reach our Customer Care team at 0345 454 1111 // 150 or via WhatsApp at +447305 327 112 so they can have a look for you there, give you quotes and see what changes you can make if you wish.

I hope this helps, apologies as we are unable to process a package change from this forum.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Webbc,

Thank you for posting on our forum page.

Glad to see you are one of our Volt customers, we understand it may be challenging with energy costs spiking up - this has affected both ourselves and our customers. 
However, being with both VM and O2 gives you great discounts and benefits.

Our team can offer the option to upgrade or downgrade a package without affecting your contract length.

Please, reach our Customer Care team at 0345 454 1111 // 150 or via WhatsApp at +447305 327 112 so they can have a look for you there, give you quotes and see what changes you can make if you wish.

I hope this helps, apologies as we are unable to process a package change from this forum.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

webbc
On our wavelength

I rang Virgin and the first lady  was very helpful but was unable to change anything for me. Being on Volt I already have a good discount however it’s the £99 I pay monthly which is the problem. She said she’d transfer me to another department who would help but after 45 minutes hanging on though I gave up. I did learn I’ve been with Virgin 21 years.

Hi @webbc thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to get a cheaper deal.  I can help you raise this as a complaint.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R