Menu
Highlighted
Malaikah
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Downgrade

Spoke to retentions last week to downgrade, the person I spoke to advised me that they have downgraded my services however my package still appears the same with no changes. I made the call last Wednesday. They were also going to send me an email confirming the changes, however I have not received any email to this effect. I'm concerned the downgrade has not been done. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Downgrade

Hi Malaikah, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Sorry that there has been some issues with your package since speaking to the team to downgrade, it's not what we want to hear. 

Do you remember how we said we would be downgrading your package, was this a lower speed or less channels? 

Have you checked your spam or junk folder for any emails from us? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Malaikah
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi emma

Remove my phone line, remove the Asian package, keep the Internet as it was, reduce some TV channels, with credits reduced to £49.

Checked spam, no email. 

0 Kudos
Bern1st
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My contract expires in November and needed to downgrade because of costs. On inquiring after dropping my landline requirements and  some TV channels, but keeping the same broadband I was told my price would be the same. Lovely answer which gives me more incentive to move to another provider after many years with Virgin.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Your generous discount is coming to an end.

If you want generous discounts, you have to become a new customer elsewhere.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Apologies, @Malaikah , my last comment was directed at @Bern1st  who would be better starting their own thread, assuming they want their issue investigated, rather than just ranting.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Bern1st
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, But that wasnt a rant. That was a logical explanation. I have since sorted my problems with Virgin and no longer need to " rant".

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Malaikah. 

It would be best to give us a call on 150/0345 454 1111 so we can check what's gone on and that the downgrade is processed. 

I'm confident the team will be able to clear things up. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos