cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade package

Dreadwitch
Joining in

Hi I want to downgrade my package as the price has increased too much and I can't afford it. How do I do this online? I have a disability which limits my ability to talk on the phone and the last time I tried the person I spoke to hung up after telling me I talked like a child and they would not speak to someone who refused to talk properly. I tried  again and the person said they couldn't understand me and if I'm honest I could barely understand her. This is very frustrating as I need to do something before I can't pay the bill at all. 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum staff can't do package change queries, so there's no facility to do it online I'm afraid.

You could try one of the chat-based options on https://www.virginmedia.com/help/accessibility/your-account-and-billing

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dreadwitch, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on the Community. 

Firstly, please allow me to apologise for your experience when calling this is definitely not the level of service we expect from our time and we would want to look in to this further. 

With this being said, although I am unable to amend your package, I would be happy to take a closer look at your account and pin point the conversation that needs to be investigated. To do this I will just need to pop you over a private message and grab a few details. This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat