Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont have my account number since i have no bills nor a welcome email

FoxtrotWoods
Joining in

Title, 

I need my account number.

I haven't received any bills, and i never got a welcome email. The only payment that has been made is a £25 deposit via direct debit and that does not have an account number on it either.

I've checked my emails and i've checked the spam folder, the email is not their either. 

Please help

-Finn

28 REPLIES 28

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Hi there,

Have you received your equipment yet?

Have you spoken to customer services?

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hey,

No, i have not received my equipment yet since my contract hasn't started yet,

I've tried speaking with customer services, but i needed an account number there as well. Please advise.

Thanks 🙂

Finn

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
I'll pop over a private message to take a few details so we can look into this.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

ScarletMarisa37
Joining in

I'm kinda suffering the same problem, I've agreed to allow £85 per month to be taken out of my account, was expecting a welcome email 2-3 days after receiving my 1gbps Super Hub 4 equipment which I installed myself, but nothing, My account number may come out on my 1st bill, but I tried typing in my email when signing in and it said error, saying that they don't have a email address belonging to what I put in, just comes up as

"Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media."

Should I just wait until my 1st bill comes?

Hi @ScarletMarisa37

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll be more than happy to help you sort this account issue out via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Ckelly14
Joining in

I also don't have my account number or area reference number to sign up for My Virgin Media, my router still hasn't been delivered and I can't track it. 

Hi Ckelly14, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the account and will send you a private message so that this can be looked at. 

Please look out for the purple envelope. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi there,

I also have this problem - I need my account number to set up my online account but have not received the welcome email or any correspondence. Received the equipment three weeks ago and it is all working fine.

Thanks

Hi doleary90,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a very warm welcome here and to Virgin media, sorry to see you have had an active account for 2 weeks however have not received a welcome Letter/ Email so are unable to set up an Online Account.

So I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.