cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't waste your time to Cancel via phone or chat !!!

kenancirik
On our wavelength

Don't waste your time trying to cancel your services even your contract ended via phone or sms or chat.

Its impossible; they will transfer you some other team after 1 hour waiting then the call will drop of after another 30min (3rd time happening) I spent many hours for nothing. So don't BS me with your stupid replies please.

I will just send them a notice letter then I will cancel the direct debit. Then I will make complain via ombudsman service.

I will never ever be a customer anything related with Virgin again for their stupid give up tactics. (dropped off 3rd time after 1 hour).

I hate you VM and branson...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kenancirik
On our wavelength

Here is the adress:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

56 REPLIES 56

descarte8
On our wavelength

took 3+ weeks to cancel mine and now their charging me for another month!  Im guessing probably at their new price hike rate too

How did you manage that ?

Ask for email confirmation about cancellation; they keep charging for some ppl they thought they have cancelled.

kenancirik
On our wavelength

Don't waste your time trying to cancel your services even your contract ended via phone or sms or chat.

Its impossible; they will transfer you some other team after 1 hour waiting then the call will drop of after another 30min (3rd time happening) I spent many hours for nothing. So don't BS me with your stupid replies please.

I will just send them a notice letter then I will cancel the direct debit. Then I will make complain via ombudsman service.

I will never ever be a customer anything related with Virgin again for their stupid give up tactics. (dropped off 3rd time after 1 hour).

I hate you VM and branson...

kenancirik
On our wavelength

Tell that to your liar agents. 

If you wanna cancel beyond 30 days they charge a fee.

I had to cancel 1 week earlier than the end of bill which I already paid.

Worst company ever, filled with lies and liars...

kenancirik
On our wavelength

Here is the adress:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Hi Kenancirik,

Thanks for your post on the forums, I am sorry to hear about this poorly handled situation. 

Were you able to cancel your services? We always ask customers to give us 30 days notice in order for the final bill to be generated, any money that is left as a credit on the account is refunded via cheque after 30 days from the disconnection date.

I hope this info helps!

Thanks,

Megan_L

qw12
Tuning in

I sent a cancellation letter out to that address last November thinking they would cancel my services, for similar reasons to you. Haven't used their broadband since and now I have a letter from BPO owing £115?!

I am using their texting service (+447533051809) right now and the agent is telling me that customers can't cancel through the post, only through the phone line. This is the wrong information since Section N.1.2 at https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end says otherwise?

Hi qw12, I am sorry to hear that this has gone to BPO this would happen after 90 days of non payment. We would cancel the account and write the amount off. You will need to pay the outstanding amount 

henryb123
Tuning in

I second this. I did finally get through. It took two days of being on hold. They tried to redirect to tech support maybe 5 times. I had already spent two months trying to resolve the technical issue with no resolution. You would think making the cancellation process as miserable and difficult as possible and riddled with technical problems isn’t the best way to leave already dissatisfied customers with any kind of good will towards the company. The chances of me returning to virgin media are zero.