Menu
BigDanFish
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone know how to get any actual help??

My experience with VM was fine.  Then we moved house.  Absolute disaster from start to finish - for two months I've had a cable crossing my neighbour's front door - he was told it would be sorted next day and now he's understandably furious and threatening to rip it out.  And now I'm being billed for TV, phone and bb, when I haven't got TV installed and phone isn't even avaialble in my area (I was told after signing-up for it).

They closed my account and didn't give me a new one - hours on the phone being passed from pillar to post, none of the promised call-backs materialsed.  Now I find I'm being charged £40/month when my plan clearly says it's £29 (but also says I get tv, phone...)

And there is just nowhere to complain to or get any proper help!  Everything just goes round in circles giving answers to the same tiny set of easy questions.  The whole thing is a hopeless shambles.  Does anyone know how to get proper assistance? Failing that, how to just get away from these people?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone know how to get any actual help??

Ring VM and following the thinking of leaving us for technical reason options, should be option 1 4 5.

that will get the UK team who don’t just read scripts so should be able to help.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
BigDanFish
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - I'l give it a go!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi BigDanFish, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about your recent experience since moving home. 

Since posting have you been able to get things sorted, or at least get assistance with this? If not, come back and let us know so we can help further instead. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos