cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone answer complaints?

Amanda1990
Joining in

I've been dealing with THE SAME issue since I left virgin media in September. I contacted Virgin Media to tell them when I received the returns label for my account that there were 2 routers on my account. Why would I need 2 routers for 1 account???? Clearly a mistake by the engineer who installed the services. I was told it would be fine as there "was a note left on the account" When the equipment was picked up after cancelling the account the engineer recorded that I had never had the 2nd router. I am now STILL receiving bills for this even though I've contacted Virgin Media about 10 times now via webchat and phone. Each time i'm promised the world and told it's sorted. Still not sorted, still receiving bills. I've sent evidence that I never had the equipment in the first place from the engineer. Nobody is helping me and I'm just told "it's being escalated to a manager" each and every time I call. I'm now really angry about this situation as you keep sending bills to my previous address and now getting me into debt for equipment i've never had. I'll say again, Why would I need 2 routers for 1 account with 1 broadband service in the home. As an ex employee this absolutely terrible service. I need someone to sort this right now. I've been told 5 times that I had been given credit to cover this and each and every time it is not done. I've been told 24 hours, 3 days, 5 days and today I was told 7 days for it to be resolved. NOBODY IS HELPING ME AND THIS IS NOT MY FAULT!

2 REPLIES 2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Amanda1990

I am so sorry that this is even still going on 

Can I get this resolved for you once and for all 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

Check your credit history to make sure that VM haven't black marked it for any "overdue" or "defaulted" payments.

If they have, you may need to raise a formal complaint with the company (not expecting any effective action from that) and then escalate the matter to the Financial Conduct Authority or CISAS, both of whom may be able to undertake a review of the matter.