Menu
rockinrodders
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Does VM always ignore complaints?

I made a complaint about mis-selling and poor service over 2 months ago and other than an acknowledgement email have heard nothing since.

Their own policy states that they would resolve within 8 weeks. I guess it is normal for them to just ignore these complaints and hope they go away?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does VM always ignore complaints?

@rockinrodders wrote:

I made a complaint about mis-selling and poor service over 2 months ago and other than an acknowledgement email have heard nothing since.

Their own policy states that they would resolve within 8 weeks. I guess it is normal for them to just ignore these complaints and hope they go away?

Ignoring a complaint is not in Virgin Media's interest as you can escalate it to the Independent adjudication stage after 8 weeks. You can either choose  to wait for a forum team member to respond to your post or escalate the complaint; be aware that it can take the forum team a few days to work through to your post.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there rockinrodders

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry to hear that you have not heard from us regarding your complaint and that you feel disappointed by the service you have received from us.

We do take all complaints submitted to us seriously and process these in line with our complaints code of practice. Details of this are available here for your reference. 

Was your complaint in relation to home or mobile services?

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
rockinrodders
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. The complaint was regarding home broadband services. It would have been a very easy fix of anybody had bothered to reply.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Rockinrodders 

Do you have a complaint reference number regarding this? We would be more than happy to take a further look into this for you?

Thanks 

Zak 

0 Kudos
rockinrodders
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

yes the complaint number is COM103114929

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, I am going to drop you a quick privet message so that we can chat further about this. 

Thanks 

Zak 

0 Kudos
rockinrodders
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sending me a copy of the letter Zak, unfortunately not only does it refer to a different account at a different address and this a breach of GDPR, but also it does not even attempt to resolve the issues raised.

Quite a poor showing.

0 Kudos