cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute with bill

guptaanmol
Tuning in

When I requested VirginMedia to disconnect my services as I don't agree to inflated price of new contract then why I am being blackmailed by agent to accept new contract and pay money.

I have all screenshots of WhatsApp chat and call recording as I disconnected my services already. I am being harrased by VirginMedia agents to pay money which I am not liable of

17 REPLIES 17

And just to poke some well deserved fun at VM, it seems that Virgin Media is apparently headquartered at the Hotel California: "You can checkout any time, but you can never leave

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @guptaanmol thanks for your replies here.

I can see you're communicating with reece via PM so please be assured that we'll try to get this resolved for you via PM.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom, same was assured to me 2 months and 10 days back as well but no one called yet

Hi @guptaanmol thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry about this - we can't issue calls over here but we can certainly try to resolve issues via PM.

As previously mentioned, I know you're speaking to Reece directly which is best practice here, he'll do his best to resolve this in due course for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

No Tom, she is not helpful at all yet but I'll wait to see what she comes back with 

I'd say cut your losses and look to CISAS.  If VM wanted to sort this out and provide good customer service they've had every opportunity, and failed each one.

Yes Andrew, it will be repeat of mistakes if I still wait for VM to respond.

following CISAS more now

Tom, I am still getting messages from VM, blackmailing my credit rating will be impacted instead of you or your team acting . As you have already acknowledged the complaint officially from VirginMedia, still if my credit score is impacted, I'll go all the way to sue VirginMedia.

I have raised complaint to VM through all Channles possible

1. Calling customer care to raise complaint

2.  Through Whatsapp customer care

3. Through VirginMedia community

4. Raised a complaint through VirginMedia WebForm

Please ensure my credit rating is not touched at all.