Menu
Mort54
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Disappointed existing customer

Sadly after several years with you I'm thinking of leaving. My 12 month contract expired I was paying £67.50 this has risen now to £81.50 per month. The internet has frequently cut out over the last six months so the extra cost does feel like I'm paying for nothing new. I might as well go to broadband with your rivals. did speak to your customer services today who simply said sorry we cant help. So much for loyal customers heh..

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappointed existing customer

a great deal depends on who you talk to - 1st thing it needs to be a UK agent - even then some are better than others - deals can be on a daily basis - so if there is nothing they can do today tomorrow may be different

so

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

loyalty is a 2 way street but from all isp's it seems the same - new customer - good deal for a year then rack the price up - a number leave for new customer deals elsewhere - some stay and pay the price

you can give 30 days notice if you are out of contract - that may prompt them to ring you with a deal they hope you wont refuse - but if they do know what you want and accept or not - some say they ring back if you refuse others say its a one time offer

Tony
0 Kudos