Menu
Antonism
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Didn't receive a contract

Hello,

I have recently signed up for a broadband + telephone package. After having conversation with one of your colleagues, we have agreed for the installation date and the technician appointment, he promised to send a contract, but that never happened. I have tried to e-mail the support, but didn't get any response either. Did anyone had a similar issue?

0 Kudos
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Didn't receive a contract

You should of received something in your email address that you gave them when signing up/selecting the services, an E-contract as such to read through and sign using the mouse to just squiggle across the form then click to complete it and send it back, a copy of the contract should have been emailed, check your junk/spam box in case it's gone there, if not phone them up to check/ask where it is?

You can also view your contract when you log into your "My Virgin Media" account at the top right of this web page under "sign in" tab, once logged in click the tab to view it etc, assuming you've registered/setup etc.

I didn't have any problems when I 1st setup my account or renewed/renegotiated my contract, each time a copy was sent within minutes of finishing the phone call, give them a ring as it's faster to get it sorted out as sometimes the forum staff can take a while to get to your post, though they can indeed help once they do reach it if you haven't resolved the issue.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Didn't receive a contract

Hi Antonism,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page. 

Very sorry to hear you haven't received your contract. Have you received this since your post?

If you haven't, please let us know and we will be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos