cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting VM account

KawaT
Joining in

Hi,

I was wondering how to delete my VM account. I haven’t been a customer in the UK since April, and I am now trying to set up a VM account in Ireland in order to activate my new sim and see my mobile bills. The website won’t let me create an account on virgin media IE, as it’s saying that I already have an account linked to my email, but I also can’t log in through virgin media IE with my UK account details.

I cannot find a way to delete my VM UK account, could this please be done for me so that I can access my bills in Ireland once I start getting them?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KawaT,

Thanks for the private message, we have no requested that you email address be deleted for you. This process generally takes around 10 working days.

Many thanks Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KawaT,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. If you are no longer a customer with us, we can request your email address be deleted if this is what you request.

We can get an IT ticket raised on your behalf to request this for you.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details and get this arranged.

Please click on purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi KawaT,

Thanks for the private message, we have no requested that you email address be deleted for you. This process generally takes around 10 working days.

Many thanks Jodi.