cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Installation for 3rd times

ecilipses
Joining in

Delayed installation for 3 times and my work is seriously affected, anybody can help? Thanks. 

21 REPLIES 21

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ecilipses,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your installation has been put back 3 times already which is effecting you as you're unable to work from home, I have been able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, I can see you did speak to us Yesterday, what was advised, was it our pre-installation team we spoke to?

Regards

Paul.

I am not sure the team I talked to yesterday. I understood there is cabling work need to be done before the installation in the house and keep asking whole last week about the status. Until yesterday, the engineer came and spend like 30 mins and left. I was told there is a blockage from Customer Care team and need to arrange another work on 18 Feb and the installation is further delayed to 25 Feb. 

And last week, I got a call from Pre-installation team and they guarantee  that the installation can be done on 2 Feb after the escalation internally, it turns out delayed again with less than 24 hours before the scheduled timeslot.

We are sorry, when there is a blockage we need to get underneath to fix this, none out of 10 time this is under a Road or public footpath, and we require planning permits from the local council, if it is a busy road we need extra permits to do the work on a Sunday< apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

I can understand, but how long it normally take to get it fix for this situation? I am just afraid there will be more delay..

Hi eclipses,
I have also mailed the AFM to make sure there isn't any further issues, we cannot promise it will not be extended, it all depends on when we get the permission to move on this.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I saw no one come yesterday, may I understand the latest for the construction work?

Thanks 

Stephen

Hi @ecilipses

I am sorry to hear the visit has not gone ahead.

Paul is not in today, however I have contacted him and asked that he updates you at his very earliest opportunity.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi there,

Any chances have any updates here?

Thanks. 

Stephen

Hi ecilipses,

Thanks for reaching back out to us, so I can discuss this further I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to start.

Regards

Paul.