cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Def01 error code

fletchi221
Tuning in

I’m receiving DEF01 error code when I’m trying register my account I have tried on web browser and the app

148 REPLIES 148

I think the fact they have stayed quiet all day after multiple people mentioning the same issues shows you 

1 they have no idea how to fix the issue

2 they aren’t to concerned about our issue and 

3 our custom isn’t that important either. 

I contacted support and clueless

Four weeks of going round in circles on this issue, driving me round the bend. Four calls, two over 60 minutes. Was advised that maybe I should just call them when I wanted to check my account. Hoping this forum might get me somewhere but so far still just being asked for my password over and over even though I have no password. 

BT's offering isn't as good but at least they invested in their customer service and it is so much better.

In addition to this the number of dead links on their site is ridiculous, they must spend as little on their CS as they do on their testing.

They will soon sort it so you can see your bill I bet when it’s due 

my card is wrong details?

says paid?

Noturstoknow
Joining in

Having the same issue too. Have tried accessing using the browser on my phone and laptop, as well as the VM app on my phone. But neither option likes whatever password I use, even though the password meets all criteria.

When I called customer service about it, I was told it was maybe because I hadn't had my installation completed.  But now that it has been installed I still can't sign up for an account. Really frustrating and not great service. 

Yeah they not got a clue and making up anything to move you on seems to be the trend

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey all - is it possible you could just reply to this thread if you're still having an issue registering for your online account. I only need confirmation 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Let’s me to password then no matter what the password input is says can’t use i tried 20 odd passwords all within the guidelines 

Now I’m getting same error code