cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Def01 error code

fletchi221
Tuning in

I’m receiving DEF01 error code when I’m trying register my account I have tried on web browser and the app

148 REPLIES 148

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fletchi221,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear that you seem to be facing an error when trying to register for a My Virgin Media online account. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies to see if that helps at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Clearning cache and cookies does nothing, nor does a different browser or app. 

That doesn’t work 

I have exact same issue this needs sorting.

I'm sorry to hear this and thank you for trying.

Can you try and register via this link for us and let us know if you get the same error message? 

Thank you. 

Still the same error message! 

It lets me sign up but when it gives me the option to choose my password it won’t let me progress past that page I’ve used several passwords even passwords that my phone recommended 

Thank you for that confirmation. 

We are aware of an issue with the registering online accounts and are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

^Martin

I am also now getting this message and this is 3 weeks after you’ve acknowledged the issue surely it shouldn’t still be happening weeks later ?