cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declining customer service - disconnect issues

Trb70
Joining in

I've been with virgin for two year and lately they had some horrible deals for the current customers not only are better deals offered for new customers (completely disregarding the loyals ) but then they treat you terribly when your trying to disconnect with them. Not only you have to give them one month in advance notice but then somehow they disconnected my broadband a week in advance without sending the msm/email for returning the kit meaning im pay the expensive price of the whole month just for a week. Then when trying to negotiate a new deal the person i call was very rude and had the attitude which pushed me to cancel and not renew. Very bad treatment for existing customers, i will definitely not recommend this broadband in the future

1 REPLY 1

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Trb70,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

My sincere apologies you've not had the best experience with us and it is a shame to hear you have left us.

New customers will usually be on a welcome offer and when this offer ends, are reverted to the standard package price for the bundle. That said, we are always happy to review package and costs for existing customers too, to help find one that best suits individual needs and budget - this doesn't always mean a downgrade!

I am very sorry for the poor service you received when trying to negotiate a new deal - this is certainly not how we would expect our staff to conduct themselves,

If there is anything we can help with, let us know.

All the best with your new provider.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs