cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deadlock letter requested

Rogerskevin1982
Tuning in

Hi, 

I have requested a deadlock a few times over the last week and keep getting fobbed off. I am about to seek legal advice through my union to take my complaint further. 

I have been passed from pillar to post and have had a range of excuses and a range of customer service service agents who promise you take your details then disconnect your call when they can't resolve the matter and do not callback as advised. 

I have had a range of charges applied to my account now as a result of action not being taken correctly. 

I would like a deadlock letter to take my complaint to the ombudsman. Virgin still haven't resolved the matter they have applied credits to my account to hide their mistakes but this has not resolved my complaint. 

25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did wonder about your scarlet P45 footer Tony...

Hi,

Please keep on topic or post in the Chatter section. 

Thanks,

Lisa

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Rogerskevin1982, thanks for all the posts and updates and sorry to hear of this experience you've had.

We're eager to best assist you with any errors with pricing and/or bills where applicable, could you please check and let us know if the latest reply/resolution to your complaint case has reached you?
Have you received any correspondence from our team as per this case so far and what was advised if so?
Please, confirm and we'll work our best to support you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

That last correspondence I've had, after about 12 messages with your colleague Nat, was to ask me what would I like the deadlock letter for haha. If I don't laugh I'll get just get wound up. 

Everyone has said the same rhetoric, we all want to help etc, no one has resolved it. 

I've sent nat the complaint number, it's like you are trying to drag this out for 18 days so you can say I didn't reply and I'm happy with the outcome. Even though I've contact a few times since receiving the letter no one has updated my complaint. 

Are all my calls recorded? I really hope so. 

C-0102231122 there's the complaint number, which to be fair doesn't address my complaint about the staff members or my treatment since, even though I was assured I would get a response regarding this from a team leader. 

Hi Rogerskevin1982, 

My apologies for any delays in response as I have been away from the office since my last private message to you. 

As I will need to discuss the account and what our team have previously done to help, I will respond to you directly privately. 

Please check the purple envelope for a reply 

Thanks, 

Nat