cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Subject Access Request - Unable to create user on Kiteworks

BRich2022
Joining in

Hi,

I have a complaint open with Virgin that I am taking to the ombudsman and because of this I requested access to my phone call recordings. I've received an email from Virgin with instructions on how to access these and it takes me to a website called Kiteworks. As per your user manual, Kiteworks is the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) (“Online portal”) that Virgin Media use to securely transfer files over a remote system.

The same user manual says that I should create a new account but every time I try to do this, the user is not created and the message I receive is:

Something went wrong. Please try to reload the page.

I've already tried:

- Refreshing the page

- Trying different browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge)

- Incognito browsing

- Calling the Customer Care team who can't help. The only advice they can give is to respond to the email I received from "webteam@virginmedia.co.uk" even though it specifically states at the bottom of the email "Please do not reply to this email."

Who can help with this?

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BRich2022

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM, BRich2022 and allowing me to get you in touch with the relevant people regarding your DSAR.

Please do pop back to the community, if you need further assistance,

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill