Menu
SpiralGalaxy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Data Controller Contact Details

Evening all,

I made a DSAR (Data Subject Access Request) on 2 May, 2019 in relation to a complaint I had regarding being sold one package and billed for another. 

It is now 30 August, 2019, and I am still yet to see my data despite making a formal complaint and involving ICO (who are too busy dealing with multiple cases relating to Virgin Media to pay particular attention to mine, understandably), and so I will be instructing my Solicitor to write to the person most directly responsible for Virgin Media's adherence to the legislation on DPA/GDPR/FOIA related matters.

I would be grateful if a contact address for the Data Controller could be provided. I am not interested in a generic complaints or Customer Services address; I am interested in getting this communication directly to the person or function in question.

I am recording in all mediums all requests and refusals to provide this information. If it is not provided, I will send the letter, complete with all information, directly to the CEO of the company, who is ultimately responsible.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Controller Contact Details

Hi SpiralGalaxy,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear you've not received this and I do wish to help you get this sorted.

I'll pop you a quick PM now regarding this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos