Menu
JohnLW
Joining in
Message 81 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Open Street Cbinet

The Green Cabinet at the junction of Heol Dolfain and Dee Place. Parc Gwernfaodg. Morriston. Swansea, SA6 6RE. is wide open and I have seen children throwing water into the cabinet, I have tried to secure the door but it appears the cables have been pulled out preventing the door closing.

cazzyb
Joining in
Message 82 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

There is a damaged Virgin Media cabinet with cables hanging out of it. It has been reported to you twice but still nothing has been done. Its location is in Grebe Close, Wecock Farm, PO8 9UT. 

firebottles
Joining in
Message 83 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I reported a manhole cable tunnel was missing its lid well over a year ago and it is still waiting for someone to fall down it. Its approx. location is near the GU3 3ES postcode at the bottom of a hill near the village Primary school. Can you please contact me by email and I will give my mob number to contact me if there is difficulty finding the man hole.

Regards

Peter

firebottles
Joining in
Message 84 of 125
Flag for a moderator

I reported a man hole/ cable tunnel missing its lid over a year ago and it is still waiting for some one to fall down it. The approx. location is in the GU3 3ES area at the bottom of a hill near the village school. Please email me for my Mob number if there is difficulty finding the location.

Kind regards

Peter

LordBourbonhead
Joining in
Message 85 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Dear Virgin Media,

I reported graffiti on three of your street cabinets via the automated telephone system and received reference numbers but not the confirmation text messages that the call system promised.

My reports were as follows:

• Swastika sprayed onto cabinet by Havant College bus stop, New Road, Havant. The postcode of the nearest property is PO9 1QL and the reference number I received is 31152525
  • Swastika sprayed onto street cabinet further along New Road, Havant towards the roundabout, reference 31152551
  • Graffiti on street cabinet at bottom of Rectory Avenue, Farlington, Portsmouth. The postcode of the nearest property is PO6 1AA and the reference number that I received is 31153561

Would it be possible for you check to make sure these reports were received, as I didn't receive the SMS acknowledgement? 

Many thanks.

dice
Joining in
Message 86 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Hi.  Just noticed a street cabinet with it s door missing for some reason .  All the wires are open to the elements. I am sure some rain would do some damage to services in the street.  The cabinet is at the top of Tawe View Crescent in the SA6 area of Swansea.

Penelopejean
Tuning in
Message 87 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Hello I am a director for a block of flats and we have an unlocked open and very untidy Virgin cabinet in the grounds.

How can we get it tidied up please?  I don't live there and am not a Virgin subscriber.

Thanks

Penny

spiesofwarsaw
On our wavelength
Message 88 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Open cabinet

There is an open street cabinet - postcode RG4 7QH. Please lock before damage occurs.
highspeedtrain1
Joining in
Message 89 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Broken Manhole Cover

I reported that the casing to a manhole cover outside my property is cracked to the council a few months ago, and as a result the manhole covers are causing both a major trip hazard, and there is the real potential that the covers may collapse. After much phoning around, it has become apparent that the cover belongs to Virgin, which was confirmed by a visit from one of your employees on Sat 7th October. He said it would be logged in your system, and I would be notified of a repair. To date no information has been forthcoming. The cover is positioned so that I have to drive over it to access my property,  and over the month it has deteriorated. With leaves constantly covering the manhole cover, it is a real trip hazard, as it protrudes over approx. 1 inch on 2 sides from ground level.

Please advise when this will be rectified.Manhole Cover1.JPGManhole Cover2.JPG

Davo48
Just joined
Message 90 of 125
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Cabinets

Like other customers, I am finding it impossible to report a damaged and open cabinet. I have tried telephoning Virgin but there aren't any relevant options Has anyone succeeded in either telephoning or emailing them?