Menu
kingkerouac
Dialled in
Message 81 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

The cabinet in Camden Square, Camden Town I reported yesterday is still siting there open.

Can somebody contact me to let me know when this will be fixed, please?

KK

SmileyD
Joining in
Message 82 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Padlock missing on street cabinet

I just want to report a padlock missing off one of the street cabinets on NG6 8QZ. The door was open but i have now shut it but there is no padlock to keep it closed.

Rubykins
Joining in
Message 83 of 178
Flag for a moderator

The green roadside box at the corner of High Street and The Avenue, Brotton, Saltburn by the Sea, Cleveland. has been damaged by some hooligans. This has been standing open for around 5 days now.

I tried to report this by phone but ridiculously there is no option to report non account problems. Also you haJimve no email so apart from this way how can we contact you.

tomj84
Tuning in
Message 84 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet door flapping in the breeze on my street

Can't really be bothered trying to work out how to raise a support ticket, but thought VM might like to know that the door on cabinet RG203D16 in Reading is open and flapping in the breeze. When someone sees this, can you come and close/lock it please?

Cheers :-)

tomj84
Tuning in
Message 85 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cabinet door flapping in the breeze on my street

tomj84 wrote:

Can't really be bothered trying to work out how to raise a support ticket, but thought VM might like to know that the door on cabinet RG203D16 in Reading is open and flapping in the breeze. When someone sees this, can you come and close/lock it please?

Cheers :-)

Responded to PM - refer back to this thread for the details, I'm not typing it in again!

0 Kudos
kingkerouac
Dialled in
Message 86 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cabinet door flapping in the breeze on my street

4th day since I reported it and still nothing done.

Cabinet in Camden Square, London is wide open.

I have never known a company that has so little interest in protecting it's own infrastructure.

Please can someone let me know what is happening with this please?

KM

0 Kudos
DFMMM
Tuning in
Message 87 of 178
Flag for a moderator

SB1.jpgSB2.jpgSB3.jpg                

My new phone line is in this cabinet !!!  guess the engineer was in a rush !

South Bank Surbiton KT6

kingkerouac
Dialled in
Message 88 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Camden Square, Camden Town Outside the Irish Centre. Box still lying wide open to weather, vandals, thieves etc.

Day 5 since I called in and nothing has been done.

Please contact me VM CS to discuss compensation.

Regards

KK

0 Kudos
molesworth
Tuning in
Message 89 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Having reported a damaged cabinet (still not fixed) on here several months ago I've followed this thread and seen many more reports, lots of which have also not been repaired it seems.

Could someone from Virgin Media, even if it's the forum moderator, let us know if it's even worth posting anything on here?  Is anyone actually reading them? If not please tell us and let us know how we go about reporting to someone who actually takes notice. And please don't suggest the voicemail-only "hotline" which seems anything but "hot".

Thanks

Duskycat
Joining in
Message 90 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Open Green Junction box in my street

The green box in the next street to me has been open for the last few weeks with cables hanging out of it. This needs fixed urgently before some kids start to pull it apart. Address is Richview Street, Belfast, BT12 6GP