Menu
Blod1
Tuning in
Message 71 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

Blod1 wrote:

Cabinet laying on the floor. Cornwall Close Tilehurst Reading. 

It appears an engineer has looked at this , but no sign of any repairs ?? 

0 Kudos
tonal_plexus
Joining in
Message 72 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Open cabinet outside the Sofia House Dental Care dentist. A persistent problem...

129c Seaforth Avenue,
New Malden,
Surrey
KT3 6JU

Kind regardsopen cabinet.jpg

Johill87
Joining in
Message 73 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Damaged green box

There is an exposed green box for laburnum grove port clarence ts2 1su, wires appear to have been disconnected or damaged and box is fully open. Situated adjacent to laburnum grove also infront od victoria terrace.

Whilst here can i state how much of a farce this has been to report i dont live in the area no account with yourselves therefore couldnt get through to speak to anyone on phone. N now have had to register for this just to inform you of damage to your property when i dont want or need an account. Just ridiculous
kingkerouac
Dialled in
Message 74 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet Door off again

Hello Virgin Media Support.

Cabinet is open again as of 2nd January.

Please can you attend to replace the door on front of cabinet and add secure lock as promised.

This is the cabinet in Camden Square, Camden Town - near the Irish Centre.

Would it be possible for someone to respond and get this done quickly? 

Regards

KK

kingkerouac
Dialled in
Message 75 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Open Cabinet on Camden Square, Outside Irish Centre, London NW1 9XB.

This is the 5th time in 6 years that this cabinet has been vandalised/broken into.

Each time I get promises that it will be made as secure as the BT box across the road, each time I am lied too.

I will expect someone to attend to this within days, but if it has not been repaired after 7 days, I will seek a reduction in my bill.

Please can someone let me know what the timescale will be on this, thanks.

KK

Garrie1
Just joined
Message 76 of 178
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

A green cabinet is open on the corner of Balham Park Road and Boundaries Road, London SW12.

Forest_Man
Just joined
Message 77 of 178
Flag for a moderator

report open cabinet

Cabinet NO342 in Godwin Road, London E7 has been left opoen for several days.

bob5759
Joining in
Message 78 of 178
Flag for a moderator

I wish to report damage to cable box 232 at the Junction of Milton Street and Stanmore Road, Watford WD24 5ET. The doors have been ripped open and cables inside appear to have been damaged. I have tried without success to close to doors, they are flapping open across the pathway, causing a hazard. This needs to be fixed quickly.

Didsburylady
On our wavelength
Message 79 of 178
Flag for a moderator

When are these boxes going to be attended to?  The box in School Lane is on its side.  There's no protection around it  - wires are loose.  It's all very well having a community site but the jobs don't seem to be attended to.  Didsbury is in the finals of Britain in Bloom 2018 in the category of Champion of Champions.  We will be severely penalised for graffiti and vandalised street furniture.  I reported these in November and have given you details as below.  I'm extremely disappointed that the work has not been carried out.

i look forward to hearing from you.

Didsbury Lady

Damaged and vandalised cabinets in Didsbury Manchester M20

1.  Vandalised cabinet outside Didsbury Cricket Club, Wilmslow Road, Didsbury Cab No. 35231/100

This cabinet has been vandalised and has graffiti all over it.  I can supply photos.  I would appreciate if this could be cleaned up asap.

2    Damaged cabinet on School Lane Didsbury, Cab No 35230/215

This cabinet is on its side and has barriers partially surrounding It so therefore someone must know something about it.  It has been like this for several months.  Again I can supply photos.

Hope to hear from you soon.  No doubt I will be reporting more problems in the future!!!

Cheers Didsbury Lady 

Didsburylady
On our wavelength
Message 80 of 178
Flag for a moderator

This is one of the messages I sent in November.

damaged cabinets in didsbury
Hi John Sorry to be late in replying back to you. I've had problems attaching the photos as I couldn't resize them. Ive had to install updates as well! I have therefore created a documents which I've shared on Icloud https://www.icloud.com/pages/0WLYf1zbIdOGB7bR-ACf6wrCg#Virgin_media_cabinets_Nov_17

If this doesn't work please let me know. Regards Didsburylady

0 Kudos