Menu
Pentala
Up to speed
Message 61 of 202
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged/Vandalised Virgin Street Furniture

You're welcome :-)

You should look at having something in the Virgin App that allows you to report by location...
0 Kudos
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 62 of 202
Flag for a moderator

General enquiry

Who is responsible for the green cabinets in our streets . There is a green cabinet situated on the corner of Cairns Street West and Haig Avenue in Kirkcaldy and for a couple of days now the door of the green cabinet has been open to all weathers and possible vandalism . Can anyone shed any light on this matter as it may be a Virgin Media owned cabinet .

0 Kudos
magoogy
Tuning in
Message 63 of 202
Flag for a moderator

thank you - im not sure if it will ever get fixed properly, im not going to bother posting again as its getting me nowhere, i have other things to do with my time - hopefully no child or pet will get inside and become injured due to virgin medias negligence. 

0 Kudos
SimpleSimon
Superfast
Message 64 of 202
Flag for a moderator

Dan_M,

A week has passed since you passed on my issue. It is still not resolved. Please escalate.

Simon
0 Kudos
pgCam
Joining in
Message 65 of 202
Flag for a moderator

The Green connection box in the street

Yet again it appears an 'engineer' has been to the junction/connection box near my house and has failed to lock the door afterwards. This leaves my and all of my neighbours connections vulnerable to the weather, any passing vandal or a would be copper thief.

So, how do i go about getting the box secured properly.

Tried 150, no suitable option plus i lost the will to live with condescending voice guiding you through the options.

Peter.....

0 Kudos
jasbos8
Joining in
Message 66 of 202
Flag for a moderator

hi our virgin media cabinet is open its on colshaw road m23 2qp newall green wythenshawe manchester area I have rung 3 times and reported it and still its open I have closed it as best i can can you please get an engineer to sort it out there was an engineer on my street a few weeks ago and I also told him but still its open is it too much to ask for someone to lock it before someone gets hurt or the wires are ripped out why have a reporting telephone system when you don't act on it. We are based just 5 minutes from your main area depot and there are several boxes open right on your doorstep.

0 Kudos
Spireview
Joining in
Message 67 of 202
Flag for a moderator

Open Street Cabinet (high winds causing issues)

Hi I would like to report an open street cabinet - is there a specific email or phone number to use?  The box is situated adjacent to 223 Roystonhill, G21.  There are significant high winds at the moment and the door is blowing about and the inside of the cabinet is exposed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 68 of 202
Flag for a moderator

HI jasbos8, 

We are sorry for the experience you have had with us and we would expect this to be resolved in the first instance, It is saddening to hear that you have reported this on three different occasions. 

We have now escalated this with our cabinet maintenance team in order to get this resolved for you. We will aim to get this resolved as soon as we can. 

Kind Regards 

^Chris 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 69 of 202
Flag for a moderator

Hi SimpleSimon, 

We have been back in touch with the cabinet maintenance team in order to get this chased up for you. 

They are aware of it and will aim to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Kind Regards 

^Chris

0 Kudos
harris1972
On our wavelength
Message 70 of 202
Flag for a moderator

@ Chris-please could you look into my issue?

0 Kudos